Thursday, June 11, 2009

Post Surgery Update- Thursday June 11th

Surgery went well for Keith today.  I expected to find a disoriented and heavily medicated patient when I walked into Keith’s ICU room today.  Mom was in the waiting room and said that Keith was talking and doing well.  When I walked into his room, he immediately acknowledged me, was joking (with Maddy and Jenny by his side), and really just wanted to get up and leave.  He said he felt good but said that when he was given the “MS” (Morphine) that it felt really good.  He said he is happy that the dent in his head is gone and that he no longer has the “flat spot”.  He was looking forward to the Lakers game, told me he wanted a steak, and was in excellent spirits. 

 

Keith was scheduled to get a MRI done tonight but I have not heard back on those results.  I will update this blog as more information becomes available.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment