Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Great Birthday

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I had a great birthday yesterday,but man I am getting old LMAO.I am so glad I can remember this one . My beautiful wife and family did an awesome job with everything.My wife and I had dinner at Ruth Chris steak house and it was great.My awesome mother was waiting for me when we got home from dinner. What a great day. They are also planning another dinner with friends and family on Saturday.

LIFE IS GREAT . I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I HOPE EVERYONE CAN REMEMBER THE SMALL THINGS IN LIFE, IT MAKES EVERYONES LIFE SO MUCH BETTER.I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY AND WEEK.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone how is everybody enjoying the heat? Take care everyone and drink alot of fluid( Not BEER).Things are still getting better day by day. But there are still some issues I am dealing with . I have to be a fighter and take them on for myself and my wonderful family.Sorry it has been a while but I will make my attempt to share more often. Have a great weekend. If there are any questions for me throw them out there and I will try to answer them for you.

    ReplyDelete