Thursday, May 6, 2010

Update by Keith MacLellan

Hello everyone. This is Keith ,I am doing alot better now. I can drive now and my short term memory has improved tremendously.I wanted to update everyone on anything new that has come about. I also just sent off my continuing education info for my paramedic license renewal . These are 2 things that they told me I would never be able to do with my injury.I know it has been a while since any updates but I thought these were some good ones to share with everyone.There is one more to update now. I am now on home therapy. This is where the therapist come to my house for treatment. If anyone has questions feel free to post them. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers this past year.

Thank You everyone that has followed this blog

Keith MacLellan

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Keith! I went to HS with your brother Jason and our family has been praying for you over this long haul. Keep up the hard work and keep healing!
    :O) Phil Williams & Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Phil and family. I appreciate all the prayers and thoughts.It is a tough road but I am doing great now. They have me on what is called home therphy. It is pretty neat the therapist come out to my house to work on me.I dont have to go to Casa Colina anymore. It is a great facility but I am very thankful they thought I am good enough to be at home for therphy

    ReplyDelete