Monday, June 14, 2010

PARAMEDIC LICENSE

Hello everyone . I hope all is well with everyone . I HAVE GREAT NEWS,I received my new paramedic card in the mail. This is one of the things they said I would not be able to achieve.Life is going extremely well and great with my recovery from the injury. I am doing what they call HOME THERAPY now. This is where the staff comes to my house for my treatments , It is awesome.It is about 6 hours a week,2 hours a day 3 times a week.This weekend we celebrated Maddy's 12th birthday party. I was very happy to be home this year for it.Maddy was very happy also that I was home. Sorry for the delay in getting information to everyone. I will be updating at least once a week or when important inforation comes to my attention. Thank you to everyone that is staying posted to my blog.Everyone have a great week. Feel free to ask any question you may have. I will answer anything I am able to.

THANK YOU

KEITH

4 comments:

  1. Keith, Happy Fathers Day to you. I am so happy for you and your family. You have come such a long way since I transported you from St. Mary. You are an inspiration to all.
    Warm wishes to you and your family,
    Sam, Tori, & Hansen Newman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You very much MR. Newman. How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keith, You don't Know me but my mane is James Fiorillo I am a friend of Randy Marshman from Bowers & Pacific. One of my best friends was in a very serious skateboarding accident 17 days ago and suffered injuries similar to yours. So similar in fact that i started crying when i read the first few post to your blog way back from 2009. I was wondering if you would be willing to share your story with my buddy Aron's Family? Everyone is very broken right now but we have faith in God and trust the he will help our friend. I understand if you don't want to relive the past year but if you think there is any way you could help please contact me. Jfiorillo13@gmail.com here is a link to the blog we started for Aron. Aronshubin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete