Friday, July 23, 2010

Catching up to be able to go back to work at my wonderful Job.

Hello everyone . How is everybody enjoying the heat?Everyone try to stay cool and drink tons of fluid( Not Beer) lol.I know it has been a while since I posted anything. The reason is I am in the stage right now where the therapists want me to get back into work mode. So I am staying busy everyday like I was back at work.Things are good with that. I am going back to school still volunteering and doing other brain exercises daily.I am doing them by myself which is a step I needed to take . I am tired at the end of the day but slowly and surely a little less tired as the weeks pass by.I got use to doing things with others. It was just the mode my brain learned how to function in. So I realized before my injury that was not the way I did things. So I decided to be more independent and I am getting better. If there are any questions please send them my way.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Keith,
    I work at Methodist Hospital but was not a member of your care team. Shannon's blog site led me to your posts here. Congratulations on your excellent progress. As a two time cancer survivor I can appreciate that the path to recovery is one you must choose for yourself. It can be lonely at times so stay in touch with friends and family and keep up the good work!
    Best wishes to you and your family,
    Will

    ReplyDelete