Monday, November 8, 2010

Nuero Psychological exam

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is well that is still following my Blog. Sorry I didn't get to update yesterday but I have been extremely busy this last week with a wedding and DR Appointment. I did receive some good news. My next step is a Nuero Psychological exam. This is basically and exam that tests how I process things through my brain.I did one a while ago when I was not doing to good. So what they will do is compare this next one to my last one and see how far I have come.It should be a huge improvement from the last one. My family told me that I was not doing to great at the time of the last one. So I will keep up my volunteering and school and hopefully that will improve this next exam.Take care everyone and if there are any questions please post them if you have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment