Friday, October 8, 2010

My Update

Hello everyone ,I am so sorry it has been a while since my last update. I have been so busy with school at Mount Sac ,Volunteering at Arcadia Methodist Hospital and my brother Darren just got married to a wonderfull woman who will be an awesome wife. I was one of the best Men in the wedding. So I had to do the best man toast in front of about 150 people.I was a little nervous but I was OK because in theraphy I had a Presentation class where I learned how to speak in front of a group of other Patients about something that was new to me without notes in front of me. It had to be all by memory. Thank you Larry, that was the name of the therapist in that class.In addition to that I passed my first class at Mount Sac. I also went back to my work so the therapist could see what my work enviroment was again to see if there was anything they needed to do with me.Thank you everyone for following and if there are any questions please post them. I will be updating my Blog every Sunday now. I think I can attempt to do that with good success.

No comments:

Post a Comment