Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

First, Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there that are following this blog.  I know Wendy is blessed to have three great sons this mother’s day and I am sure she is thankful for Keith’s recovery. 

 

I heard from Jenny today who said Keith’s spirits are up but he is tired.  A Dodger fan, maybe no one has told him about Manny yet! 

 

I know there was talk about removing his trach which may occur this week.  Keith makes progress each day and I am sure the week will be filled with new tests and therapy for Keith.  Please pray for progress throughout the week.  Tomorrow is Keith’s 35th birthday.  The real birthday celebration will happen when Keith is released from the hospital. 

 

We will report on progress throughout the week.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment