Friday, April 24, 2009

Note from Darren MacLellan (Brother)

Hey Brother,
I just wanted to let you know that this is the hardest thing I have ever been thru. Every morning I wake up, the first thing I do is look at the blog and see all the love and support people have shown. This overwhelming amount of love and support is what keeps me going and allows me to stay strong. You are my brother and my BEST friend. I can't wait to see you wake up and open your eyes.

Love,
Your Brother Darren


On behalf of the MacLellan family, we would like to thank all of you for your amazing support & prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Darren! You know he will be back with us soon. He is a MacLellan a.k.a. a fighter. We are constantly thinking of all of you and praying for Keith.

    Cayce Clayton and Tristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong D! It sounds like Keith is making some improvements. With all this love and support for Keith, he should be able to get though this. We hope to see Keith soon. Just know that my family is here for your entire family. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you all.

    Tanya and Parker

    ReplyDelete